« Home | June 21 » | June 20 » | June 19 » | June 18 » | June 17 » | June 13-16 » | June 12 » | June 11 » | June 10 » | June 9 » 

Thursday, June 21, 2007 

Breaking News: We Have Trail Names

Well, we think we have trail names. Matt is Wildfire, because he likes to make a campfire everynight, and mine is Ashes, because I always get covered in them.

About me

  • I'm hiking the trail for the first time.
  • My brother is taking the emails I send and posting them for everyone to read.
  • It's almost like you're there.
  • I'm currently in New Hampshire.
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from mbontheat. Make your own badge here.

Archives

    a COOLPLACE - coolpeoplecare.org

MB on the AT is powered by Blogspot and Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.