« Home | July 3 » | July 2 » | July 1 » | June 30 » | June 29 » | June 28 » | June 27 » | June 26 » | June 25 » | June 24 » 

Wednesday, July 4, 2007 

July 4

We were in town all day today. We did laundry and ate delicious food.

I ran into Murphy and Whiskers when I was out on one of my many shopping trips. They were staying at the hostel. We told them we'd probably see them around.

Matt ran into Treats. He works at the restaurant where we had eaten the previous night. He was apparently having a mini-party that night and we were invited. We continued running around town, doing all our errands.

For dinner, we returned to the same place. We wanted to see what job Treats was capable of. Right after we ordered, Whiskers, Emily, and Murphy walked in. We all sat together and chatted. We parted ways - they were off to the Thai restaurant, and we were headed back to the room to rest up for Treats' fiesta.

At ten, Matt and I head out to find Treats. Our journey was fruitless. We ended up walking the dark streets of Rangeley in the rain. It was not a great way to end a zero day.

About me

  • I'm hiking the trail for the first time.
  • My brother is taking the emails I send and posting them for everyone to read.
  • It's almost like you're there.
  • I'm currently in New Hampshire.
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from mbontheat. Make your own badge here.

Archives

    a COOLPLACE - coolpeoplecare.org

MB on the AT is powered by Blogspot and Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.